Full Job Description
Cleaning Technicians play the most important role in our company – providing cleaning services to our clients. The cleaning technician is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing client locations according to the cleaning specifications for each building.
Cleaning tasks include but are not limited to; cleaning entryways and public areas, trash removal, dusting, cleaning floor surfaces, cleaning and restocking supplies in restrooms, break rooms, and coffee centers.
EXPERIENCE | EDUCATION:
- Experience as a cleaning technician can be helpful but is not necessary.
- Education requirement: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work evenings between 5 pm and 11 pm, 5-20 hours or less per week.
- The position may require the employee to travel to more than one client location.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is an essential function of this position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS | WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 30 lbs. as necessary.
- Moderate physical activities, which may include pulling, pushing, lifting, reaching, bending, and repetitive movements.
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency with cleaning equipment.
- Use of cleaning products, which require the use of protective gloves and eyewear.
- Safety is of the utmost importance. Cleaning Technicians must work in a way that complies with all safety regulations required by Perfectly Clean and OSHA.
- The job involves the ability to use independent judgment to make decisions and to recommend and/or implement solutions.
- The ability to listen and communicate clearly and to maintain positive interpersonal and cooperative relationships with co-workers, clients, and management.
- The ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and accurately follow through on work activities with time constraints and interruptions to meet deadlines as well as to work independently with a minimum amount of direction and/or supervision.
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm, maintain a sense of humor, and regularly present a well-groomed, professional image.
- Clean and maintain janitor/storage closet and company vehicles in a clean, organized, and safe manner.
- Maintain all equipment and supplies so they are clean and in a safe and operable condition.
- Ensure proper labeling on all cleaning chemical containers.
- Ensure proper dilution ratios of cleaning chemicals.
- Order cleaning supplies and/or restroom and breakroom supplies as required.
- Sweep entryway inside and out, dust and remove cobwebs, remove fingerprints and soil from doors and glass, vacuum mats, and mop floors.
- Clean all public areas including the lobby, reception area, elevators, and stairwells.
- Straighten furniture – push chairs into desks and conference room tables, straighten chairs and magazines in lobbies.
- Empty all trash cans, replace liners, and clean receptacles as needed.
- Dust horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Clean table tops, counter tops, sinks, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms.
- Clean counter tops, sinks, and drinking fountains in coffee center areas.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, restock supplies.
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop all floor surfaces.
- Clean up spills on floors and carpets as necessary (except blood spills – only trained personnel are required to clean blood spills).
- Greet people working in the office in a polite, respectful, and helpful manner to ensure positive relationships. Screen and route requests to supervisor if necessary, provide timely and accurate customer service support.
- Perform other duties as requested or required by management.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Proper Personal Protection is required at all times including, but not limited to disposable gloves and a mask.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations